Date limite d'inscription: Septembre 21st 2018
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education.
Les candidats doivent répondre aux critères suivants:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
Envoyez un courriel à NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder;
- WASSCE Certificat
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Certificat de naissance
Kindly state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the email
“Please note that the deadline for application is 21st Septembre 2018“
Pour plus d'informations: