Date limite d'inscription: Janvier 25th 2019
The AfOx Visiting Fellows Program est conçu pour améliorer la mobilité académique et la construction de réseaux. Le programme aide les universitaires et chercheurs africains travaillant dans n'importe quelle discipline à passer des périodes flexibles à Oxford, par exemple en congé sabbatique pour utiliser des bibliothèques ou d'autres établissements universitaires ou pour entreprendre ou planifier des recherches en collaboration avec des collègues basés à Oxford.
Procédure de demande:
- Visiting Fellows must be of postdoctoral or equivalent status at the time of application.
- Applicants must be holding an appointment in an African academic or research institution at the time of application.
- For the AfOx Collaborative Fellowship you are required to enter the details of the proposed Oxford host academic and the department at which you intend to undertake your fellowship in the application.
- You may already have established links or, alternatively, can search the AfOx database for potential collaborators and contact them before making the application. Please engage with and agree on the proposed project with your Oxford host before making the application. Applications sent without the consent and support letter from the proposed Oxford host will be immediately disqualified.The AfOx Collaborative Fellowship is the only one requiring an Oxford collaborator. All other fellowship schemes do no require a collaborator.
Please note for The AfOx Collaborative Fellowship you must: engage with and agree on the proposed project with your Oxford host before making the application. Applications sent without the consent and support letter from the proposed Oxford host will be immediately disqualified.
- The Fellows appointed will be provided with an en-suite, single occupancy study bedroom with all meals provided in the host College. A temporary University card for and temporary membership to the college Senior Common Room will be granted for the period of residency.
- La bourse comprendra également le billet d'avion, les frais de visa et une allocation d'entretien pour les frais accessoires.
The fellowships will be undertaken for 4 to 8 weeks between July and September 2019. Under certain circumstances, start dates outside this time period may be considered. Please be aware that applications will be reviewed, in part, on the basis of the work you intend to achieve in the timescale you set out.
Le Choix :
- Applications will be reviewed primarily on the quality and value added of the proposed research agenda, the fit between the applicant and the Oxford host, and the feasibility of the proposed activities in the timescale of the fellowship.
For any further enquiries please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour plus d'informations: