Date limite d'inscription: Septembre 7th 2018
Le Corps des Volontaires de la Jeunesse de l'Union Africaine (AU-YVC), established in 2010, is a continental development program that promotes youth volunteerism in Africa. The program aims to deepen the status of young people as key actors in AfricaXCHARXs development targets and goals, enhancing their participation in policy development as well as design and implementation of relevant interventions towards the Africa Union’s Agenda 2063, ‘The Africa we want’. It brings people together to share skills, knowledge, creativity and learning to build a more integrated, prosperous and peaceful Continent driven by its citizens. The volunteering opportunities are intended to build professionalism and a sense of responsibility among the participants, thus enhancing their employability.
It is in this background that the African Union in partnership with the Government of Rwanda is recruiting Young Rwandan professionals to serve for a period of 12 months as AU Volunteers in an AU Member State other than their own. The Ministry of Youth invites all Rwandans who meet the eligibility criteria, below, to apply. The pre-deployment training of the 2018-2019 volunteers’ intake will be from 30th September to 10th October 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda.
Les candidats doivent répondre aux critères suivants:
2. Agé entre 18 - années 35;
3. Have a post-secondary certified qualification(s) (IPRC’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s etc.)
4. Available in 2018/19 to dedicate 12 (twelve) months for volunteer work;
5. Désireux de vivre et de travailler dans un autre État membre de l'UA;
6. Proficient in at least one AU working language (fluent in English and/or French. Knowledge of Arabic and Portuguese is an asset);
7. Has at least one-year verifiable volunteering experience and one-year professional work experience.
Pour les candidats retenus, la Commission de l'Union africaine et ses partenaires couvriront l'intégralité des coûts de leur formation préalable au déploiement et le coût de leur déploiement.
En déploiement, les Jeunes Volontaires de l'Union Africaine reçoivent:
1. Economy return air ticket from home town to place of deployment
2. A modest monthly stipend
3. Health insurance cover
4. AU Service Passport
5. Separation allowance on successful completion of twelve months’ service
PROCESSUS DE DEMANDE
Pour soumettre votre demande:
1. Fill out your personal information and the application form
2. Attach the following documents:
XCHARX Your updated professional CV (no longer than 3 pages)
– National ID (or Bio page of your passport)
– Copy of your highest completed qualification (no transcripts)
3. Attach a letter of recommendation (not older than 2 years) attesting to your leadership qualities
4. Attach your cover letter. In your cover letter please respond to the following questions:
– Why do you want to become an African Union Youth Volunteer?
– What makes you the best candidate for AU-YVC?
– What skills are you bringing to the AU-YVC and your host organization?
5. Review and submit your application before: Monday, 7th September 2018, 5 pm (17h00), Kigali time.
1. Les demandes incomplètes et en retard ne seront pas considérées
2. Providing incomplete or incorrect information is ground for immediate termination
1) 13 September – eligibility check;
2) 14-15 September – Interviews
3) 16 September – Successful applicants will be notified;
4) September-October: Pre-deployment orientation training;
5) 2018/19: Deployment of trained volunteers.
Gouvernement du Rwanda
Ministère de la Jeunesse
Youth economic empowerment unit
Pour plus d'informations: