Le programme de stages d'Airtel en Ouganda est une opportunité annuelle pour de nombreux jeunes de travailler avec le géant des télécommunications dans certains départements.
En juin 2010, Airtel Ouganda a été lancé et est aujourd'hui l'un des opérateurs de téléphonie mobile les plus innovants de l'Ouganda, qui a introduit de nombreuses «premières» dans le secteur des télécommunications.
Airtel Uganda understands how many youth feel during the initial days in a new organization, and hence they are constantly with you during that crucial time and thereafter for your entire journey with the Airtel Uganda Internship!
Interns go through the welcome to Airtel orientation programme on their first day of joining and a follow up is made months within joining the Airtel Uganda Internship Program to ensure that you have hit the ground running.
Airtel believes in nurturing talent and together they can work towards shaping their customers future through the Airtel Uganda Internship Program.
Currently the departments and careers open to the Airtel Uganda Internship program include but are not limited to;
- Service à la clientèle
- Ressources humaines
- Mobile Money
- Gestion de la chaîne d'approvisionnement
- Internship places are available for the period of 1st June – 31st August 2019 in several departments depending on the course being pursued.
- Only students who are recommended to undertake internship by their university should apply i.e. students should possess a letter of recommendation from their university.
- Please note that our preferred interns are 2nd-year students for those doing a 3-year course and 2nd & 3rd-year students for students doing 4-5 year courses.
- Les participants doivent avoir un compte LinkedIn et suivre Airtel Ouganda sur LinkedIn pour se qualifier.
- All applications for the internship should be submitted online through the Airtel Uganda official website page.
- All those who had delivered their applications to Airtel Uganda are advised to re-apply online.
- Participants will be expected to answer the 20 Questions in 9 minutes and after 9 minutes the system will time out and submit the answered questions by then.
- Applications should be submitted not later than 30th April 2019 at midnight. The Internship Application tab will thereafter be disabled from the Airtel website page.
- Successful applicants’ will be subjected to a secondary interview afterwards the names will be published on the website and social media platforms.
Pour plus d'informations: