Application Deadline: 15 March 2019.
La Fondation Allan Gray Orbis invests in the education and development of individuals with entrepreneurial potential within Southern Africa. La Fondation Allan Gray Orbis do so because we believe that these curious, driven and responsibly minded young people are capable of significantly, positively and permanently impacting the economic lives of the communities, cities and possibly even the country they operate in.
The Foundation takes a holistic approach to entrepreneurship development and there are three critical aspects: the person in whom we cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset, the practice of developing entrepreneurial skills and competencies and the context of understanding the African and global ecosystems.
The Foundation offers high school Scholarships to learners who are in financial need, have a curious, entrepreneurial mindset and the potential to excel academically.
Les récipiendaires de bourses d'études, connus sous le nom de Allan Grey Orbis Scholars, receive funding for high school in addition to access to support and programmes to develop their entrepreneurial talents. We aim to develop a community of young, entrepreneurially minded leaders so that our Scholars have the opportunity to go to university through the Fellowship Programme.
The Scholarship Programme focuses on the cultivation of an entrepreneurial mindset, personal mastery and academic excellence. We believe an entrepreneurial mindset will enable our Scholars to attain academic success and effective personal leadership.
Cette bourse est offerte dans trois pays, mais les modèles diffèrent dans chaque pays.
Afrique du Sud - La bourse est disponible pour les apprenants entrant au lycée. Les apprenants de grade 6 peuvent postuler.
Botswana / Swaziland – This Scholarship is available to Grade 12 learners who need a post-Matric to gain access to a South African University. Please apply through the Association .
Here is the full list of the partner placement schools:
- Clarendon High School pour les filles
- École secondaire Selborne College
- Collège des filles collégiales
- École secondaire Grey
- St Andrew's College (Grahamstown)
- École diocésaine pour les filles
- St Alban's College
- École King Edward VII
- St Andrew's School pour les filles
- St Mary's School, Waverly
- St Stithians College
- École Roedean (SA)
- École secondaire des garçons de Pretoria
- École secondaire indépendante Epworth
- Collège des filles de Pietermaritzburg
- Collège Maritzburg
Cape de Western:
- Collège diocésain des évêques
- Lycée St Cyprien
- Lycée des filles de Rustenburg
- Lycée des garçons de Rondebosch
- Lycée des filles rhénanes
The Scholarship programme provides access to quality high school education. Allan Gray Orbis Foundation aim to establish passion in the selected Scholars and develop their potential to become self-starting, high-impact entrepreneurs.
La bourse couvre les éléments suivants:
- Plein frais de scolarité et d'embarquement
- Une allocation mensuelle (argent de poche)
- A travel subsidy
- Papeterie et livres prescrits
- Articles de toilette, uniformes scolaires et vêtements de sport
- Soutien aux activités extra-murales
Scholars also have access to an entrepreneurial development programme. This ensures their continued progress by providing additional leadership and entrepreneurial development opportunities.
Pour plus d'informations:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation High School Scholarships 2019/2020