Date limite de candidature: Novembre 1st 2019
The Suez Cement Company Endowed Fellowship are competitive awards offered to outstanding graduate students who are eligible for financial support and wish to pursue full-time study for a Master of Science in the School of Sciences and Engineering.
- Open to Egyptian nationals
- Full admission to a graduate program in engineering
- Priority will be given to applicants to the environmental and construction engineering graduate programs
- BachelorXCHARXs degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent
- Meet AUC exigences d'admission des diplômés, y compris la soumission de la demande d'études supérieures de l'AUC et des documents nécessaires
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the scores de coupure pour les admissions aux cycles supérieurs des AUC
- Priority will be given to a graduate of an Egyptian national university and to residents of Helwan or Torah in Greater Cairo, the Suez governorate or the Minya governorate, or graduates with a bachelor’s degree from Helwan University, Minya University or Suez Canal University
- Demonstrate ability and interest in conducting experimental work
- The student will be expected to complete his or her degree requirements within two years.
Two academic years subject to review every semester
May cover a summer session
La bourse couvre:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Services aux étudiants et frais d'activités
Responsabilités des fellows
In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 10 hours per week of research work.
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
Avril 15 pour le semestre d'automne et Novembre 1 pour le semestre de printemps
Pour tout renseignement, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pour plus d'informations: