Date limite d'inscription: Décembre 5th 2018
Title: Scholarships Assistant
Accountable to: Scholarships Manager
Objectif de l'emploi:
The post-holder is responsible for providing administrative support and event
management support to the Scholarships Manager.
• To provide administrative support, including responding to general queries, maintaining information databases and online application forms
• In conjunction with the Scholarships Manager, organise student functions
• Provide ongoing advice for scholars arriving the UK
• Assist with liaising with universities in South Africa and promoting scholarship opportunities
• Assist with monitoring impact of our scholarship programmes, including creating surveys and data analysis
• Participate in the scholarship assessment and selection process, including reviewing applications forms and assisting with scheduling interviews
• Assist with maintaining the Trust’s online presence (updating and creating content for the scholarships pages of our website and social media)
Note: In addition to the tasks outlined above, the Intern will be required to assist with ad hoc administrative duties as reasonably required by other members of the team. The post may occasionally entail duties outside normal working hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Excellent organisational/administrative skills and attention to detail
- Interest in, and general knowledge of, issues of social justice and international development
- Interest in issues of education and human rights in southern Africa
- Proficient standard IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe etc.)
- Excellent writing, research and proofreading skills
- Experience with, and interest in, organisational use of social media
- Specialised knowledge of/experience in education and human rights in southern Africa
- Experience with data entry and management
- An eye for design and experience using relevant software (InDesign, Photoshop or similar)
- Experience of website content maintenance (Drupal would be a particular advantage)
TERMES ET CONDITIONS D'UTILISATION
- Salary: £19,200 per annum, pro rata.
- Contract: Up to 7 months from January 2019 (ending July 2019)
- Hours: Full-time: 35 hours per week. Normal office hours are 9.30 to 5.30 with
one hour for lunch.
- Holidays: 2 working days per month worked plus statutory holidays.
Probation: One month.
- Notice period: One month.
- Disabilities: We are committed to making every reasonable adjustment to the
workplace or working arrangements so as to accommodate people
with disabilities. There is a passenger lift to all floors in the building,
and fully wheelchair- accessible facilities.
- Location: The job is based in Canon Collins Trust’s office in Vauxhall, London.
Status: You must be able to provide proof of your legal right to work in the UK.
Please send your CV and a covering letter (max 1 page A4) outlining your experience and explaining what you could bring to the role to email@example.com by close of business on 5th December. We hope to hold interviews during week commencing 10th December. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and limited resources mean that we cannot give feedback to others.
Pour plus d'informations: