Date limite de candidature: non spécifié
Do you have what it takes to make an impact that matters? Then you can be part of our prestigious firm!
At Deloitte, our talents are our most valuable assets. We present to you, opportunities to launch a prestigious career and be part of our family by joining us today. We ensure our talents have an exciting and distinctive talent experience.
Deloitte offers you the opportunities to work with leading clients, across a wide range of industries, and inspiring leadership who will provide support and challenge you to grow.
We are looking to hire young, technology savvy, innovative and ambitious chartered accountants. We currently have openings in our Audit, Financial Advisory and Tax & Regulatory Services for Chartered Accountants and CFA certified/Level three candidates.
What you need to be part of our team:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a second class upper in any discipline
- A minimum of XNUMX credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Experienced: Not more than XNUMX years of age
- Entry Level: Not more than XNUMX years of age
- Certifications required:
- Qualified member of ICAN, ACCA and/or other recognized professional accounting bodies; or
- Membre qualifié du CFA Institute (ou candidat de niveau trois)
- For experienced hires, a minimum of XNUMX years’ relevant experience in Auditing, Advisory, and Tax & Regulatory Services
Les candidats doivent posséder:
- Compétences décisionnelles efficaces
- Maîtrise des outils MS-office, tels qu'Excel, Word et Power-point
- Capacité à gérer le flux d'informations et la diffusion sur la base du besoin de savoir
- Effective time management skill for workflow and delivery of results
- Capacité à planifier et à hiérarchiser les charges de travail afin de respecter les délais convenus
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Drive and resilience.
Applications from all qualified individuals should be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pour plus d'informations: