Date limite de candidature: Novembre 23rd 2018
Graduates in science and technology, communications and journalism are invited to apply for a one-year internship programme.
Successful applicants will be placed at community media outlets in identified municipalities in KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Northen Cape, North West, Western Cape and Limpopo* to produce material for broadcast, online and/or print media about science, technology and innovation (STI). This will include developing popular articles about specific technologies piloted in communities, as well as innovations developed within communities.
This journalism project is managed by the South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement, a business unit of the Fondation nationale de la recherche that focuses on promoting interest in STI.
- Un diplôme national, BTech ou un baccalauréat dans un domaine lié à la science ou la communication / journalisme.
- Computer literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills. Writing and/or radio and television skills.
- Un permis de conduire serait un avantage.
- Successful applicants will be deployed for a period of up to 12 months to participating host organisations.
- A stipend will be paid to interns per month as follows: National Diploma NQF Level 6 (R 4 500), Bachelor’s Degree / B.Tech NQF Level 7 (R 5 000) and Honours NQF Level 8 (R 5 500).
- Applications should be submitted to email@example.com le ou avant le 23 Novembre 2018.
- You are welcome to contact Mr Zamuxolo Matiwana at 0123929319 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the programme.
Pour plus d'informations: