Application Deadline: 3rd September, 2018
Eko Distribution Training Programme (EDTP) is designed to develop a workforce of home grown talent pool to raise a new generation of talents and leaders that will drive our on-going transformation as the leading and customer centric utility in Africa.
Aperçu du programme:
A carefully designed accelerated 6 months training program which combines both technical and non- technical curricular via a customized program of in-class training, on the job training, continuous feedback and supportive team members.
- Category 1: Graduate Trainee
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Category 2: Mid-Level
- 4-7 years of experience.
- Category 3: Experienced
- Plus de 8 années d'expérience.
- First degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Accounting and any other related courses.
- Minimum of Second class upper degree from recognised Universities.
- Or second class lower degree with Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- A professional certification will be a distinct advantage
- Doit avoir complété NYSC avant le début du programme
Proficiency in but not limited to the following areas:
- Literacy and numeracy
- Auto-dirigé et axé sur les résultats
- Communication orale et écrite
- Travail d'équipe
- Creative and problem-solving abilities
- Esprit d'entreprise
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Ability to apply discipline, knowledge and concepts
- Technological Savviness
- Microsoft word, Excel and Power point
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Les compétences en leadership
Pour plus d'informations: