Application Deadline: 15th December 2018.
Do you have a project you want to automate, but need a robot to get the job done? Enter our contest for the chance to win up to 3 robots.
Epson invite higher education institutes, universities and research facilities from across the EMEA region to submit their concepts that demonstrate how Epson T series robots could be used in an innovative way.
- The competition is only open to Universities, Tertiary education facilities and research
institutes (hereafter known as participating institutions) in the EMEA region.
- Applications must be made in the name of the University, Tertiary education facility or
Research Institution and not individuals.
- Participating institutions can enter multiple applications, however a maximum of one winning project per institution will be selected.
- All applications must be submitted by midnight on the 15th December 2018. The winners and runners-up will be announced by email and online (website, social media, press release) on 15th January 2019.
- Win up to 3 robots from the Epson T series / VT series to support the implementation of your winning application!
- Participants will have the opportunity to win up to 3 Epson T series robots to support the
implementation of the winning application.
Les critères de sélection:
The winners and runners up will be decided by a panel of judges, based on criteria including:
a. Innovation: is the application using the robot in a new and innovative manner or to
achieve a new or innovative end goal?
b. Education: does the application present a learning opportunity that would otherwise
be inaccessible without the robot?
c. Skills development: does the application support skills development in the field of
d. Unique robot usage: does the application use the robot in a new way or to automate
tasks other than those seen by the majority or market applications?
e. Sustainability: does the application use automation to reduce waste or energy
consumption? Has the sustainability of the project or end goal been addressed in
Pour plus d'informations: