Date limite d'inscription: Janvier 18th 2019
Research and Machine Intelligence is a high impact team that’s building the next generation of intelligence and language understanding for all Google products. To achieve this, we’re working on projects that utilize the latest techniques in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (including Deep Learning approaches like Google Brain) and Natural Language Understanding. We impact products across Google including Search, Maps and Google Now.
As a Software Engineer in Research and Machine Intelligence, you work on a small team, collaborating closely with other product teams and you’re able to switch projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to take on new problems. Because you’ll be working with cutting-edge technology, you’ll also get a chance to work closely with researchers across Google.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD programme in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Expérience (liée à la classe ou au travail) en compréhension du langage naturel, réseaux de neurones, vision par ordinateur, apprentissage automatique, apprentissage en profondeur, fondements algorithmiques de l'optimisation, science des données, exploration de données et / ou intelligence machine (intelligence artificielle).
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Relevant industry work experience and/or experience as a researcher in a lab.
- Enregistrement de publication avec au moins quatre publications lors de conférences (p. Ex. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc.).
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real world, large-scale problems.
Pour plus d'informations: