Date limite de candidature: non spécifié
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness
Guinness Nigeria is a subsidiary of Diageo and the only Total Beverage Alcohol Company in Nigeria. We are an iconic African company, renowned across the continent and internationally for our high quality brands. We also believe in enriching the communities in which we operate through investment and positive, active participation.
The Guinness Nigeria Sales internship is a 6 months, full-time, paid program in the commercial unit designed to train and develop outstanding Territory Managers through deliberate delivery of the Diageo Way of Selling curriculum. While in training the individual is expected to ensure required outlets coverage, products distribution and also guarantee that the volume target for the assigned route is achieved amongst others learning activities.
- Stock Management: ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS).
- Core Selling: drive the sale of our brand portfolio to achieve volume targets through effective execution of outlet activation standard, product merchandising, relationship management and the use of technology.
- Reconciliation: guarantee 100% daily settlement on all sales activities.
- Participate as a team member in ad-hoc commercial Projects.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Diplômé, pas plus de 1 après l'année NYSC
- Bonnes capacités de communication - écrites et verbales
- Haut degré d'intégrité
- Good interpersonal skills and collaboration skills
- Géographiquement mobile.
- Preferably able to drive (Manual) with valid license
Qu'y a-t-il pour vous?
- Opportunity to liaise with stakeholders at every level of the organization in different business groups and external vendors.
- Opportunity to experience what it means to work in a Multinational organization.
- Opportunity to learn and develop your Sales capability.
- Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop.
Pour plus d'informations:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program 2019