Application Deadline: 11 April 2019 at 23:59 UTC
ICANN66 Annual General Meeting in Montréal, Canada
Quand: 2-7 Novembre 2019
L'objectif de L'ICANN Programme de bourses is to strengthen the diversity of the multistakeholder model by fostering opportunities for individuals from underserved and underrepresented communities to become active participants in the L'ICANN communauté.
Fellows are exposed to the workings of the L'ICANN community, are assigned a mentor, and receive training across different areas of knowledge and skill building before, during, and after an L'ICANN Réunion publique. Travel assistance to attend the meeting is also provided.
Les candidats de toutes les régions et de tous les secteurs sont invités à L'ICANN Programme de bourses.
Participants of the Fellowship Program must:
- Avoir au moins 21
- Be interested in, or already engaged in, the various components of L'ICANN‘s work in policy building, the operation of the Nom de domaine System and the security and stability of the global Internet
- Complete mandatory L'ICANN Learn course(s); learn more ici
- NOT be involved in or associated with other L'ICANN supported travel programs at time of selection
- Policy Forum applicants must have successfully completed an L'ICANN Association
- Have previously received no more than two fellowships; second and third time fellows must prove their involvement and engagement in one of the L'ICANN communautés (learn more ici )
All travel including airfare and accommodations will be booked and paid for by L'ICANN directly. Any additional charges related to travel are the responsibility of the fellow.
Fellowship recipients are expected to:
- Engage in Fellowship Program Mentoring Processus
- Complete additional required L'ICANN Learn courses
- Assister à la L'ICANN Public Meeting and required activities, including but not limited to L'ICANN Fellowship sessions during the L'ICANN réunion
- Network and interact with program alumni and community members
- Complete the post-meeting survey
Participants are encouraged to actively contribute to L'ICANN policy development processes and Fellowship alumni network upon completion of the Fellowship Program.
Pour plus d'informations: