Date limite d'inscription: Septembre 17th 2018
*NOUVEAU* Dutch Performing Arts will support one additional mid-career leader who is resident of one of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey. Le Application period is open now through September 17.
Application Launch: 14 août 2018
Date limite: September 17, 2018 at 17:00 EDT
Notification de statut: 5 octobre 2018
2019 Program Dates: Janvier 7 - 10, 2019
The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to three mid-career leaders from the Netherlands’ performing arts community. Additionally, the program will support one additional mid-career leader resident of one of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Dans 2019, les boursiers reçoivent:
- Adhésion ISPA d'un an avec accès à tous les avantages des membres
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 – 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
- Stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress
Pending a successful review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive similar benefits as listed for year one of the program.
The Netherlands Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in the Netherlands. Participants must be based in the Netherlands and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
Les candidats doivent:
- Be permanent residents or citizens of the Netherlands (one Fellowship designated to permanent resident or citizen of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey)
- Être actuellement employé / travailler dans les arts de la scène
- Avoir un minimum de cinq ans d'expérience professionnelle dans les arts
- Ne pas être membre de l'ISPA (ni en avoir été membre au cours des trois dernières années) ni être associé à un membre ISPA organisationnel
- Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
Il n'y a pas de frais pour soumettre une demande de bourse ISPA.
Processus de demande:
|To apply to the Netherlands Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the application form once available. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee.|
|*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications|
Pour plus d'informations: