Date limite d'inscription: February 25 2019.
Promoting the work and advancing the role of women in the news media across the globe is critical to transparency and a diversity of voices.
Le Fonds Howard G. Buffett pour les femmes journalistes, the first funding initiative of its kind, enables the IWMF to dramatically expand its support of women journalists. Established with a $4 million gift from the Howard G. Buffett Foundation, the Fund supports projects including educational opportunities, investigative reporting and media development initiatives.
An applicant must identify as a woman and be a full time professional practicing journalist with more than 3 years of post-graduate journalism experience. If applicable, teams of journalists may apply, but the team leader must be a woman journalist and the group must include at least 50 percent women
Le fonds a été conçu pour aider les femmes journalistes du monde entier en offrant un soutien aux
- Exposer les problèmes mondiaux sous-déclarés mais critiques
- Entreprendre des projets ambitieux qui défient les récits médiatiques traditionnels
- Développer une expertise sur le terrain et renforcer les carrières
- Poursuivre la formation aux compétences essentielles et les occasions de leadership
- Lancer des projets d'actualités entrepreneuriales ou acquérir les compétences pour le faire
The IWMF uses an online application system called Submittable for applicants to submit proposals.
- A link to the online Submittable system will be available through the IWMF’s website for future funding rounds prior the opening of each round.
- In order to begin an application in Submittable, you are required to create a username and password through Submittable’s online system. The system allows applicants to log-in and save work before creating a final submission.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail once a completed grant proposal has been submitted.
- All grantees will be notified once the winners of each round have been selected. Please follow us through social media for updates throughout each application round.
- Applicants and grantees retain their intellectual property rights throughout their relationship with the IWMF.
- Due to a high volume of applications, we cannot offer feedback on individual proposals.
Pour plus d'informations: