Date limite de candidature: Novembre 23rd 2018
Venture in Management Program (ViMP) is an annual program of Junior Achievement Nigeria since 2000. ViMP is designed as a one-week intensive “mini-MBA” session to introduce selected members of the National Youth Service Corps to the different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions and developing skills for General Management. The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. This opportunity is designed to expose future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
The weeklong program includes rigorous and stimulating classroom meetings (led by facilitators from the Lagos Business School), case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which the participants present solutions to different business problems.
The learning environment mirrors that of the top business schools around the world with case studies focusing on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurship. Participants also engage in a community service project and teach JAN programs in nearby elementary schools
- Le candidat doit être un membre actif du Corps de la jeunesse ou avoir été terminé récemment (November 2018)
- Doit être 27 ans ou plus jeune (Né 1991 ou plus tard)
- Doit avoir d'excellents dossiers scolaires (Minimum 2: 1)
- Posséder un intérêt prouvé dans la gestion générale
- Avoir un bilan de leadership
- La participation au programme JAN précédent sera un atout supplémentaire
Procédure de demande
1 Completed application form
3 Proof of service
Application deadline: Friday, November 23rd, 2018.
E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED].
Pour plus d'informations: