KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets
Description du poste
Les candidats admissibles doivent:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Avoir un minimum de crédits 5 O '(y compris anglais et mathématiques) à ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
VEUILLEZ NE PAS APPLIQUER SI VOUS AVEZ PRIS LE TEST D'APTITUDE DE KPMG APTITUDE TEST / KPMG BUSINESS AVANT. Notez que seuls les candidats présélectionnés seront contactés.
Pour plus d'informations: