Date limite d'inscription: 15 Avril 2019
The central purpose of The Mandela Rhodes Foundation is to build exceptional leadership capacity in Africa. The Bourse Mandela Rhodes Est une combinaison de financial support for postgraduate studies et une haute qualité Leadership Development Programme.
Qui peut postuler pour une bourse Mandela Rhodes?
- La bourse est ouverte à citoyens of all African countries and is for postgraduate study at South African universities or tertiary institutions.
- Full funding is for Honours (maximum one year) or Masters (up to a maximum of two years) or their equivalents (MBA’s excluded).
- Any individual who will be between the ages of 19 and 30 years at the time of taking up the Scholarship may apply.
- Les candidats must possess a first degree or its equivalent or must be in the process of completing one by 31 January 2020.
- Applicants should have a history of well above average academic results and reflect in their character a commitment to the four principles of Education, Reconciliation, Leadership and Entrepreneurship.
- Les candidats must be able to attend all compulsory elements of our leadership development programme. These activities can occur during the week or on weekends
Procédure de demande:
. Please be advised that as part of your application, three letters of recommendation are required. Your application will be considered incomplete without them. Commencez votre candidature le plus tôt possible pour donner à vos recommandations le temps de le soumettre.
La date de clôture est le 15 Avril 2019. Your Recommenders will have to upload their letters directly to our online platform by this date.
Pour plus d'informations: