- Numéro de travail: 534920
- Voyage: 0-25 %
- Profession : Ventes techniques
- Role type: Contributeur individuel
- Type d'emploi
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you’re deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
Applications to this opportunity are considered depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as an MBA recent graduate, you should be:
- Pursuing or within six months of graduation from full-time or part-time MBA studies
- Up to 7 years of professional experience.
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- English language fluency
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Les avantages / avantages énumérés ci-dessous peuvent varier en fonction de la nature de votre emploi chez Microsoft et du pays dans lequel vous travaillez.
Avantages et avantages
- Santé leader de l'industrie
- Épargne et investissements
- Donner des programmes
- Ressources pédagogiques
- Congé de maternité et de paternité
- Possibilités de réseautage et de connexion
- Réductions sur les produits et services
- Temps généreux
Pour plus d'informations: