Date limite d'inscription: juin 14th 2019
Le programme de stages du gouvernement du Japon au ministère de l'Économie, du Commerce et de l'Industrie (METI): Comme les entreprises japonaises recrutent de jeunes talents étrangers pour des stages, le Japon parvient à internationaliser davantage ses employés et ses organisations en développant ses connaissances et en développant ses activités à l'étranger pour les entreprises japonaises. la communication culturelle, ainsi que la construction de réseaux et le développement de systèmes internes en collaboration avec des universités étrangères visant à attirer des talents étrangers.
This program aims for people from developing countries to get a great opportunity to learn overseas business strategies in Japanese businesses and to acquire the skills and expertise from Japanese companies. You would be trained as a global leader capable of working in Japan, in your home country and all over the world in the future.
Highly-skilled foreign professionals who are currently living other than Japan and will visit to Japan only for this program (OECD/DAC-listed countries except China)
*FY2016 to 2018 participants in this program are not eligible to apply
Private-sector companies, industry associations, and non-profit corporations in Japan. Host companies are determined after matching by the Program Office and subsequent approval by the Screening Committee.
Internship period (To be arranged)
A: Entering Japan on Sun, September 1 & departing on Tue, November 12 B: Entering Japan on Mon, September 9 & departing on Tue, November 19
C: Entering Japan on Tue, September 17 & departing on Tue, November 26 D: Entering Japan on Mon, September 30 & departing on Tue, December 10 E: Entering Japan on Mon, October 7 & departing on Tue, December 17 *Intern should follow the schedule appointed by the Program office.
- 1 Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for living expenses. This amount will be paid for the entire duration of the internship
- 2 Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance.
- 3 Assurance de stage
- 4 Transportation and accommodation expenses associated with training program.
Responsabilités du stagiaire
- □Formulating an internship plan (roles/goals, etc. of an intern) discussing with the Internship manager
- □Participating in pre-training, follow-up training, and wrap-up presentation.
- □Engaging in full-time internship during the designated period.
- □Taking responsibility for their own safety and health as thoroughly as possible. Securing emergency related information network in Japan. Keeping in touch with the Program Office and the host company regularly as reporting or consulting with them in case of injury or mental disease etc.
- □Being obliged to handle some tasks requested from the program office (document, notification, and report) not only during internship period but also before and after the internship.
- □Appropriate behavior represented as a recipient of public funds from Japanese government.
Person who satisfy all the following requirements are eligible to apply.
- □Agreeing with the purpose of this program with willingness to cooperate with Japanese businesses for promoting internationalization and overseas business development, and building networks with overseas universities etc.
- □Holding citizenship of an eligible country or region.
- □Proficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or higher) or proficiency in English.
- □Applicants should be at least 20 years of age and not older than 40 as of June 14, 2019.
- □Applicants must be able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from the (enrolled/graduated) university or company etc.
- □Able to undertake required training and full-time internship at the host company.
- □Satisfying with any other individual conditions required by each company.
- □Person who previously participated in this program can not apply this year.
Pour plus d'informations: