Date limite d'inscription: 14 Décembre 2018
La Fondation nationale de la recherche (NRF) awards bursaries to students pursuing full-time Honours’ and final year B Tech studies at South African public universities.
These bursaries are awarded to South African citizens and South African permanent residents only and are released as Block Grants to South African public universities that nominate students that have applied for an Honours’ and final year B Tech bursaries.
Students must submit an application on the NRF Online Submission system at: https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za et suivez le processus de demande décrit dans le document-cadre et le guide de demande. Les citoyens sud-africains et les résidents permanents sud-africains vivant avec un handicap sont encouragés à postuler. Pour plus de détails, les candidats doivent lire le NRF Honours’ and final year B Tech Bursaries Framework Document qui met en évidence les critères d'admissibilité et les exigences pour chaque catégorie de financement.
Applicants’ must attach the following documents in the attachment section of the online application:
- Certified South African Identity Document. (Should be uploaded under Registration details)
- Certified academic record or, in case of applicants with outstanding fees due to the university, attach an official letter that is stamped and signed, stating that the transcript is not issued due to outstanding fees owed to the university.
- Proof of NSFAS or University Financial Aid funding for applicants that have indicated that they were previously funded by NSFAS or received University Financial Aid funding.
- Applicants with disabilities must upload a medical certificate, in support of the disability.
S'il vous plaît noter les points suivants:
- The call will be accessible on the NRF Online Submission system at: https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za A partir de 5 Septembre 2018.
- The NRF deadline for submission of applications is 14 Décembre 2018.
- Institutions will nominate students for a bursary award on the NRF Online Submission System, based on the Block Grant allocation to each institution and set equity targets. This nomination process will take place from 23 January 2019 to 28 February 2019.
- NRF will review the nominations and communicate the outcomes to the institutions. If the nomination is approved by the NRF, the institution will have to upload and submit the duly signed and initialed agreement form and all the relevant documentation no later than 22 Mars 2019.
- Unspent or unclaimed institutional funds under this allocation will automatically be cancelled by 28 Juin 2019.
- Institutions must report on student completion by 31 Mars 2020 on the NRF student completion database.
Pour plus d'informations: