Date limite d'inscription: novembre 30th, 2018
The Women’s Leadership Accelerator is a yearlong intensive program that supercharges the leadership and management skills of women who are pushing digital innovation. Each year we welcome a cohort of women representing a range of backgrounds, expertise and newsrooms around the globe.
The Women’s Leadership Accelerator kicks off with a week of tailored, immersive programming for 26 promising women leaders at UCLA Meyer & Renee Luskin Conference Center, Feb. 10-15, 2019. ONA provides support and coaching to participants throughout the year; the program culminates with a workshop at ONA’s annual conference.
In addition to learning leadership skills and tools for navigating change, participants focus on a challenge specific to their careers, whether an obstacle to overcome or an aspirational goal to achieve, either within their organizations or as an independent project.
- L'Accelerator est conçu pour les praticiens des médias numériques, notamment les pigistes, les entrepreneurs et les journalistes indépendants, qui encouragent l'innovation dans les médias numériques. Cela signifie que nous recherchons des femmes qui non seulement comprennent le paysage du journalisme numérique, mais qui aident à le faire progresser de manière innovante.
- Applicants should have leadership experience, which can mean managing people or projects, and be committed to further developing their skills. Innovation means different things in different markets, and we consider that when reviewing applications.
- Applications close: Nov. 30, 2018
- Participants announced: February 2019
- Women’s Leadership Accelerator in Los Angeles: Feb. 10-15, 2019
- ONA19 conference in New Orleans: Sept. 12-14, 2019
Pour plus d'informations: