Date limite d'inscription: Octobre 28th 2018
Harvard GSD now accepting applications for third cycle of Richard Rogers Fellowship, offre research residency at the Wimbledon House in London
Harvard University Graduate School of Design (GSD) announces the 2019 cycle of the Richard Rogers Fellowship, a research-focused residency program based in London at the Wimbledon House, designed by Lord Richard Rogers in the late 1960s.
- Each of the six selected fellows receives a three-and-a-half-month residency at the Wimbledon House, as well as round-trip travel expenses, a $10,000 USD cash stipend, and unique access to London’s extraordinary institutions, libraries, practices, professionals, and other resources. The deadline for applications for the 2019 cycle is October 28, 2018.
Now entering its third cycle, the Richard Rogers Fellowship thus far has welcomed 12 fellows from around the world to London and the Wimbledon House. Fellows have researched a diverse series of topics, including examinations of public and affordable housing; how food and cooking transform cities; and citizen-driven urban regeneration initiatives, among others.
The Richard Rogers Fellowship activates Rogers’s historic Wimbledon House as a site of collaborative investigation for researchers and practitioners into topics that have been central to Rogers’s life and career, including questions of urbanism, sustainability, and how people use cities.
- Applicants must demonstrate professional or research experience in a field related to the built environment, and must propose new or ongoing research that would benefit from a residency in London.
- Preference is given to practitioners and researchers with significant academic credentials or experience in architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning or urban design, as well as applicants who propose ambitious research projects with the potential to make a significant impact on relevant fields of research or practice.
- La bourse est ouverte aux candidats résidant n'importe où dans le monde.
Fellows will be asked to rank their preference: Spring (January 28 to May 3, 2019), Summer (May 20 to August 23, 2019), or Fall (September 9 to December 13, 2019). The Selection Committee will try its best to assign recipients to their preferred term. Flexibility is appreciated, and may improve one’s chances of being awarded a fellowship.
Procédure de demande:
Les candidats seront invités à soumettre:
- CV actuel
- Brève proposition de recherche (mots 700), incluant une description de la nécessité d'une résidence à Londres
- Portfolio (jusqu'à 10 images ou documents), y compris les travaux de conception et / ou projets de recherche et publications
- Trois références (noms et affiliations seulement, des lettres seront demandées aux finalistes)
APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 RESIDENCIES (SPRING, SUMMER, FALL) WILL BE ACCEPTED STARTING SEPTEMBER 2018, WITH A DEADLINE OF SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28. WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED IN EARLY DECEMBER 2018
Pour plus d'informations: