Date limite d'inscription: Mars 1st 2019
Pour l'année académique 2019 / 2020, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) will grant several partial scholarships, depending on the quality of the applicants, for selected students from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee and whose grades in their previous programmes are considered ‘excellent’.
Partial tuition fee waiver
- For the scholarship, no actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee (€ 18,000) before the start of the academic year 2019/2020, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments;
- The student will receive the scholarship for une année académique, maximum 12 months. Notez que, for MSc programmes longer than 12 months you need to have sufficient resources to finance your studies for the remaining months of the programme;
- The value of the partial scholarship is between 30-70% of the full non-EEA tuition fee.
Prospective students from all non-EEA countries, starting their studies in the academic year 2019/2020 of the following MSc programmes, can apply:
- Comptabilité & Direction Financière
- Business Information Management
- Finance & Investments
- Finance & Investments Advanced
- Global Business & Sustainability
- Gestion des ressources humaines
- International Management/CEMS
- Management of Innovation
- Marketing Management
- Master in Management
- Organisational Change & Consulting
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Gestion Stratégique
- Gestion de la chaîne d'approvisionnement
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various MSc programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain MSc programmes.
The school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents. The school may give preference to students with one of the following nationalities:
- Africain (tous les pays)
Les critères de sélection
- Excellence for applicants with a Bachelor of Science from Dutch universities is proven if the average grade over the entire programme at the time of application is at least 8.0/10. Additionally, a GMAT score of at least 700 est nécessaire – also for applicants from schools and/or programmes exempt for GMAT for admission;
- Excellence for applicants with a Bachelor of Science from non-Dutch universities is proven if the average grade over the entire programme at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10. The Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using the grade information included in (a.o.) the Modules de pays Nuffic. En outre, a GMAT score of at least 700 est nécessaire;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2019. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the scholarship waiting list.
Procédure de demande
First step is to register for the Master programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF).
It is not possible to choose for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will choose recipients for specific scholarships. RSM will take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
In OLAF you are required to upload a scholarship application letter. The application letter (max 1 A4 size page) should include the following information:
- une explication pourquoi vous le feriez avoir besoin a scholarship, comprising a description of the students financial situation;
- une explication pourquoi vous le feriez mériter une bourse d'études comprenant une description de l'excellence académique et, le cas échéant, d'autres mérites;
- if applicable: scanned copies of other scholarships granted (later on you will be asked to provide a certified copy);
Please note that we can only take the scholarship application into consideration when it is complete and meets all of the requirements. This includes a minimum GMAT test score of 700, sufficient English test results and a scholarship application letter.
Quand faire une demande?
Applicants for the MSc International Management/CEMS can apply for the scholarships between 10 October 2018 and 31 January 2019.
Applicants for MSc programmes (except for the MSc International Management-CEMS) can apply for the scholarship between 10 October 2018 and 1 March 2019.
Pour plus d'informations:
Visit the Official Webpage of the RSM non-EEA Scholarships of Excellence 2019/2020