Date limite d'inscription: Janvier 13th 2019
The Sasol Foundation is offering all-inclusive bursaries to talented individuals who are planning to study full-time towards an Undergraduate Degree or Diploma to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for applicants Nationally. To be considered, you must be a South African citizen and have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African public University or University of Technology for 2019.
The Sasol Foundation is also offering STEM and Non-STEM bursaries uniquement au for qualifying Children of Sasol Employees, Sasol Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders as well as applicants from Sasol fenceline communities. To be considered, you must be a South African citizen and have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African public University or University of Technology or TVET College for 2019.
Pour être considéré pour le Sasol Foundation bursary, the applicant must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a South African Citizen.
- Must have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African University or University of Technology or TVET College for 2019.
- Combined Household Income must be less than 600 000 per annum
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% in all subjects.
Non-STEM bursaries are reserved only for qualificatif Children of Sasol Employees, Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders or Candidates from Sasol Fenceline communities.
Valeur de la bourse:
The Sasol Foundation bursary est une bourse complète qui comprend ce qui suit:
- 100% des frais de scolarité prescrits par l'université, des frais d'inscription et des frais d'examen.
- An amount equal to the average rate for accommodation in a standard single room at a university residence, at the university at which the Sasol bursar is studying. This rate is determined by Sasol Foundation in conjunction with the university.
- Un montant pour les repas basé sur trois repas par jour, tel que déterminé par l'université.
- An amount for book and pocket money
Processus de sélection:
Applications should be submitted to Sasol by 13 January 2019, for the 2019 academic year
Applications should be submitted online . For more info go to the Comment puis-je postuler page
Applicants, who do not have internet access or access to an internet cafe in their area, may contact our Sasol Bursary Application Helpline at 086 010 6235 pour assistance.
All applicants will undergo selection based on the following criteria:
- Citoyenneté sud-africaine
- Household Income Verifications
- Acceptance/ Conditional Acceptance to university/ University of technology or TVET College
- Academic perfomance of the applicants
Selection by Sasol Foundation will take place from 15 XCHARX 28 January 2019 The outcome of the selection event will be communicated to applicants by the end-of- January 2019
Pour plus d'informations:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Sasol Foundation Undergraduate Bursary Scheme Programme 2019