Date limite de candidature: Janvier 31st 2019
Stanbic Bank is keen to support and drive economic growth in Uganda and has established a Business Incubator to enable SME’s overcome some of their challenges. The business incubator is running capacity building and entrepreneurship development programs for SME’s. It will support and nurture SMEs to prepare for and harness business and growth opportunities.
The business incubator provides an enabling environment for entrepreneurs in small and medium size enterprises through the following programmes:
- Services de développement commercial
- Training and follow-up support interventions
- Networking Events, focus group discussions and access to subject matter experts
- Mentoring and coaching of entrepreneurs after formal training
- Provide avenues for accessing markets and sourcing of funds
The next stage of development and support is targeted towards beneficiary SMEs in the Following categories in the oil and gas sector:
- Cohort 1 XCHARX Construction and Fabrication including mechanical construction, civil construction, road construction and furniture manufacturing.
- Cohort 2 XCHARX Transport and Logistics including transportation of goods, equipment logistics, personal transportation, warehousing and logistics support services.
- Cohort 3 XCHARX Hospitality and camp services including catering and catering support services, facilities management, work and safety products, manpower agencies, generic waste management and site safety and security.
Stanbic Bank Ltd invites applications from interested SMEs in Uganda to participate in this programme. Interested companies should e-mail SsewaguddeE@stanbic.com for the application form. Submission deadline is 31st January 2019. Only email applications will be accepted. Selected companies will be informed by email no later than 15th February, 2019
Pour plus d'informations:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Stanbic Bank SME Development Programme / Business Incubator 2019