Date limite de candidature: non spécifiée
En tant que l'une des banques les plus internationales du monde, l'un des principaux Programme d'études supérieures internationales Standard Chartered Bank Ce sont les opportunités offertes sur l'ensemble de l'Asie, de l'Afrique et du Moyen-Orient.
The International Graduate Programme is ~18 months long, including 4 weeks of induction, 11 months of training rotations and 6 months of business rotations. Internships are 10 weeks long.
- Pour le Diplômé roles, you must have an undergraduate degree and be eligible to work permanently in the country that you are applying to. If you’re applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle East and North African countries.
- Pour le Stages, you must be in your second to last year of study to apply. We will accept applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military Service after graduation.
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work in the country for which you’re applying for the full duration of the internship (student visas or holiday work passes are allowed, provided they are valid for the duration of the internship). We are unable to apply for work permits for any Internship.
- As English is the business language of Standard Chartered across the world, you need to be able to speak business-level English. Being able to speak more than one language would be an advantage.
The programme gives you exposure to smaller businesses and multinationals alike, offering ideas for cash flow improvement and capital optimisation. We will build your skills and knowledge through rotations, to add value and contribute to meeting the needs of our clients. The projects you work on will require your analytical skills, an ability to work independently and an instinct for trends and innovations. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later. Here are some experiences you could look forward to:
- Assist in developing sales strategy for clients and pitches for new products
- Learn about segments, industries and how client working capital cycles impact business
- Analyse research trends and current market conditions to contribute to launching new products to market
Your career progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role within Transaction Banking. These could be in areas such as:
- Gestion de la trésorerie
- Services de titres
- Services de commerce
What will my International Graduate Programme look like?
Pour plus d'informations: