Date limite d'inscription: Janvier 24th 2019
It is a funding programme for international projects. It is open to Swedish organisations and their partners in our target countries who work though media or the arts to strengthen democracy, human rights and freedom of expression. It offers two types of grant:
Financement de démarrage is available for carrying out a small project or for preparing a larger project for which you plan to seek funding. You and your international partner can apply for up to SEK 100,000 for an initiative which must be completed within 12 months of funding being granted. We recommend that you apply for seed funding before you apply for a grant for a larger collaborative project.
Projets collaboratifs are larger projects which should involve knowledge exchange, capacity building or method development. We recommend that you apply for this type of grant to scale-up a project which has previously received seed funding. You and your international partner can apply for up to SEK 500,000 per 12-month period. A project may last 24 months at most from funding being granted (in other words, you can apply for max. SEK 1 million).
- Tout type d'organisation enregistrée en Suède.
- Votre organisation doit être enregistrée depuis au moins un an (pour le financement de démarrage) ou deux ans (pour les projets collaboratifs).
- Vous devez écrire votre demande conjointement avec une organisation partenaire dans un (ou plusieurs) des pays cibles de Creative Force (voir ci-dessous).
- En Afrique et au Moyen-Orient et en Afrique du Nord (MENA):
Ethiopie, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalie, Tanzanie, Ouganda, Zambie
Algérie, Égypte, Iran, Irak, Jordanie, Liban, Libye, Maroc, Palestine, Syrie, Tunisie, Yémen
- En Europe de l'Est et en Turquie:
Arménie, Azerbaïdjan, Biélorussie, Géorgie, Moldavie, Ukraine et Turquie
Nord-Ouest de la Russie
Projects should normally take place entirely in the target country or in both Sweden and the target country. Please note that the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs advises against travelling to certain countries (or regions within countries). Information can be found on the ministry’s website (in Swedish). A Creative Force project may include partners or participants from such countries, but the project should be carried out in another target country or in Sweden.
Check whether your project is suitable for Creative Force.
- Your project uses media or the arts as a means to strengthen democracy, freedom of expression and human rights in the target countries.
- Your project fulfills the specific Creative Force programme objectives for the country(s) you want to work with.
- Your project should be based on an exchange of knowledge or best practice between partners. This can be achieved, for example, by means of training courses or similar opportunities where participants work together to develop new methods or technologies.
- Your project targets agents of change in the partner country(s) who want to learn new skills or use new technologies to help them in their efforts to bring about change.
- Your project’s achievements will continue to spread and have an impact after the project has finished.
Procédure de demande:
Please note that you must use the application forms for 2019 which are available here. We do not accept applications which use earlier versions.
Now, download, save and fill in the appropriate following documents:
Pour plus d'informations: