Date limite de candidature: Février 10th 2019
The ONE Champions Program 2019 is open for applications. The Champions program aims to empower citizens at the local level to lead and drive change on ONE issues with their policymakers and communities using locally relevant channels and tactics. Champions help us reach members who share the same passion for change.
ONE Youth Ambassadors are a dedicated team of volunteers who electrify ONE’s campaigns across Europe. They engage decision makers, work with the media to raise the profile of ONE’s campaigns, and encourage the public to sign ONE petitions through online activity and local events.
Recruitment for the 2019 Youth Ambassador programme is open (see programme areas below) and we’re looking for passionate campaigners to join us.
ONE’s office in the Francophone West Africa Region, based in Dakar, is launching the ONE Champions Program in Senegal and Mali. The purpose of this volunteer program is to recruit, train and support 25 emerging leaders aged 18 to 35 who will support ONE’s causes at the national level. Our advocacy campaigns cover the areas of education including girls, gender, agriculture, transparency, good governance and health as ways to eradicate poverty and preventable diseases.
In this volunteer program, our champions work in close collaboration with our team, especially with the campaign manager, to find innovative ways to challenge political decision-makers to ensure changes in legislation, public investment and solutions to problems related to poverty in Senegal and Mali.
EXPECTATION FROM APPLICANTS
- A craze for change
- A firm desire to end poverty
- A willingness to engage in ONE’s program all year long
- Demonstrate an interest in challenging and engaging policy makers on important issues
DÉTAILS DU PROGRAMME
- Support the planning and organization of campaigns and membership recruitment activities;
- Inform ONE of key developments in their community and develop related content;
- Collaborate with our team to plan events and activities on social networks;
- Help ONE identify the strategic media to target to maximize visibility;
- Support ONE in identifying strategic dates and activities that could increase its impact;
- Support the mobilization of members in their communities in Senegal and Mali in general;
- Help promote ONE’s work
- A unique opportunity and an extraordinary network to have a significant impact on your community, your country and the world, evolving in a favorable working environment
- Training on campaigns, advocacy, media relations, the lobby of policymakers
- ONE certificate
- Opportunities to represent ONE at national and international conferences
Pour plus d'informations:
Visit the Official Webpage of the ONE Champions Program 2019 Youth Ambassadors Program