Date limite de candidature: Octobre 31st 2018
L'agence spatiale nationale sud-africaine (SANSA) est une entité publique sous le Département national de la science et de la technologie (DST). SANSA has a mandate to drive the promotion and use of space and cooperation in space-related activities. To achieve this mandate, the Agency fosters research in space science and technology, advances space engineering programmes, and supports the creation of an environment conducive to industrial development in space technologies within the framework of national government policy.
SANSA runs an Internship Programme in which unemployed graduates and postgraduates are offered an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentoring, couching and exposure to a research environment.
Interns will be paid a differentiated monthly salary according to their level of qualification as follows:
• R5 400 for a Diploma at NQF level 6 needing practical training to obtain full qualification
•R 6 070 for a Bachelors/Advanced Diploma at NQF level 7graduate;
• R 6 750 for an Honours’ /Post Graduate Diploma/BTech at NQF level 8 graduate; and
• R 8 050 for a Masters/ MTech at NQF level 9 graduate.
Background verification, including criminal record, credit checks, security clearances, qualification and citizenship checks as well as competency assessment and psychometric testing, may form part of the selection process.
SANSA subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity and welcomes applications from all persons with disabilities. Preference will be given to candidates in accordance with this.
Job Functions Accounting,Finance
Industries Accounting,Financial Services,IT – Information Technology
- National Diploma/Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
Duties (not limited to this):
- Filing of SCM, finance and administrative documentation •administrative tasks
- switchboard duties •assist with stock taking •physical asset verification and maintenance of asset database • transactional processing on SAGE X3 •archiving of SCM, finance and administrative documentation •assist with administration and preparation for on-site conferences and meetings
Pour plus d'informations: