Date limite d'inscription: 5pm UK GMT, 21st December 2018.
The Sanger Institute Prize is an outreach competition for undergraduate students from low- and middle-income countries and gives the winner an opportunity to experience the very cutting edge of genomic research.
Pour être admissibles, les candidats doivent:
- Be from a low- or middle-income country (a full list of eligible countries is available below)
- Be studying at a University/Institute in a low-/middle-income country
- Demonstrate an active interest in research in the genomics field
- Have a good command of English
- The winner of the Sanger Institute Prize will be offered a three-month internship with a research group at the Wellcome Sanger Institute during 2019. Travel, living and research expenses are all covered by the award.
The 2019 competition will be run as a two-stage process.
Stage one: expression of interest
First stage applicants are asked to complete a short application form and write an expression of interest detailing their scientific interests and why they want to come to the Sanger Institute. Two academic references are also required at this stage.
Stage two: Essai
Selected candidates will then be asked to take part in stage two of the process, which is to write an essay with a given title.
The judges’ decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Pour plus d'informations: