Date limite d'inscription: 30 APRIL 2019.
Le véhicule Department of Urbanism of the TU Delft et le Chair of Spatial Planning and Strategy will promote the sixième edition of the Summer School Planning and Design with Water for Sustainability in July 2019.
The Summer School combines spatial planning, urban design and environmental technology to tackle issues of sustainability, climate adaptation and water management in urban environments. It invites students to understand the theories and practices that bring together water management, urban sustainability and spatial justice and to apply the knowledge acquired in the elaboration of a vision and a spatial plan and design for an area in the city of The Hague in The Netherlands.
The Summer School focuses on the Objectifs des Nations Unies de Développement Durable (SDGs) and The New Urban Agenda, launched in Quito in 2016 as frameworks for sustainable urbanisation.
The aim of the Summer School is to explore the Dutch tradition of planning and design with water and the integration of water management and sustainability into urban development within the framework of the Sustainable Development Goals and the New Urban Agenda.
The Summer School is led by the Delft University of Technology, in collaboration with national and international partners, including the City of The Hague, the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment, the Dutch Delta Programme, ARCADIS, Deltares and others private and public partners.
This school includes site visits, talks with professionals and academics and a short studio-based exercise, where students and teachers will explore possibilities through the elaboration of a spatial vision, la conception de a spatial strategy et spatial interventions in the city of the Hague, located in one of the most important Urbanised Delta Regions du monde.
TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Summer School Scholarship 2019
This scholarship is intended for passport holders of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa between 22 and 28 years of age, studying in the following areas:
- L'aménagement urbain
- Aménagement du territoire (urbanisme, urbanisme et aménagement du territoire)
- génie de l'environnement
- Ingénierie de l'eau
- Droit urbain et gestion
- Sciences politiques
- Administration publique
- Les zones qui ont une relation étroite avec la planification et la conception de villes et de communautés durables.
You have to follow the instructions carefully in order to apply for the scholarship. If you fail to deliver one of the items required, we will not be able to take your candidacy into account.
La bourse comprend
- A round-trip ticket between your country of origin and Amsterdam. The ticket will be organised and bought by TU Delft upon selection of the candidate and the granting of a Dutch visa.
- Les frais d'inscription à la SummerSchool (400 euros) seront supprimés.
- Une petite somme d'argent de poche, suffisante pour les repas et le transport pendant les journées 20 aux Pays-Bas.
- Hébergement pendant votre séjour (vous serez peut-être logé avec un étudiant de l'université de Delft pendant la période de l'université d'été).
La bourse n'inclut pas
- Les frais pour le visa néerlandais dans votre pays.
- Your health insurance (mandatory for students coming to the Netherlands. Please, ask us for instructions on how to get a health insurance).
- Any extra costs incurring from your stay (trips, transfers or other activities not included in the Summer School programme, including fines resulting from breaches of the law, damage to others and accidents. You must be insured).
Si vous avez des questions, veuillez contacter Roberto Rocco à [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pour plus d'informations: