Date limite d'inscription: Avril 1st 2019
Le programme phare de WMF, Empowerment Through Education (ETE), offre des bourses d'études de premier cycle à ressortissants de pays en développement étudier dans leur pays d'origine ou dans un pays voisin. WMF croit qu'il est important d'éduquer les gens localement et d'encourager les boursiers de WMF à devenir des agents de changement dans leurs communautés locales.
The Ideal Candidate – A student, male or female, from a country in the developing world who:
- Études secondaires terminées avec succès, avec des notes bonnes à excellentes
- Will be studying in his or her country or another country in the developing world
- Plans to live and work in his or her own country after graduation
- Has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMI scholarship
- May have some other funds available for his or her education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
The scholarship awards are determined by the board of directors of the Wells Mountain Initiative and awarded once a year. Applications must be received by April 1 of each year to be considered for the following academic year. The selected WMI Scholarship recipients will be emailed on August 1.
Procédure de demande:
Before applying, we strongly encourage you to read the WMI Scholar Program Information Sheet et aussi la Frequently Asked Questions for Prospective Scholars document. These two documents will assist you in determining your eligibility and guide you in the application process.
Voici les éléments requis pour qu'une demande soit considérée complète:
- Effacer la photo personnelle
- Two essays (topics are stated on application form)
- Formulaire de candidature 2019
- Déclaration d'essai personnelle
- Deux lettres de recommandation *
- Relevé de notes officiel des notes de l'école secondaire
- Official grading key to interpret secondary school grades**
- Official transcript of grades from tertiary studies (if applicable)
- Official grading key to interpret tertiary grades**
- Résultats officiels de votre examen national
- Clé de classement officielle pour interpréter les résultats de votre examen national **
Comment faire une demande d’inscription
- If you qualify, now is the time to apply for this exciting opportunity! Since 2005, we have supported more than 345 students worldwide. Please note that in our recent years, we have only been able to select approximately 5% of applicants to become a part of this program.
- The number we select is based solely upon limited funding, as nearly all applicants are extremely deserving. As our organization grows, so will the number of WMI Scholars we can accept each year. We encourage you to apply AND to continue searching for additional ways to finance your education.
There are two ways to apply: Online, or by mailing in a completed application packet to our office.
APPLYING ONLINE: You will be redirected to a portal where you will be asked to create a free account (username and password), fill out information and upload documents. We strongly suggest that you apply online as it will provide you with the opportunity to save your work and return multiple times. You will also guarantee that your application, once submitted online, will be received and reviewed.
File format types accpeted are: JPG, PNG, GIF, DOC, DOCX, PDF (version 10 or newer).
Pour plus d'informations: