Date limite de candidature: Varier
The FEL-100Programme is a global and diverse network of young energy professionals. It is designed to help shape, inspire and grow energy leaders of tomorrow. It serves as a platform for engaging a limited number of ambitious young professionals in national, regional and international activities and events.
Its objective is to inspire participants to become the next generation of energy leaders capable of solving the world’s most pressing challenges regarding energy and sustainability. Becoming a FEL-100does not mean that the participant is employed or being remunerated by the World Energy Council.
The main objective of the FEL-100Programme is to improve knowledge, experience and skills. Future energy leader are expected to actively participate in at least the following activities:
-Join one of the Council’s working groups
-Be an active member of one of the FEL-100 project
-Complete the annual World Energy Issues Monitor survey
-Participate in the FEL-100 Summit or FEL Congress
Being a FEL means participating in regular calls and meetings with projects co-members, replying regularly to emails and delivering the tasks signed up for either in the Council’s working group or the FEL project.
Les candidats au programme doivent répondre aux critères essentiels suivants:
- Solid interest and proven track record in energy; the CV and personal statement indicate the potential to become a leader in the energy sector;
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Minimum of 3 years full-time and post-graduate professional experience in an energy-related field–please note that this does not include masters’ degree and PhD research, internships or volunteer work during studies;
- Highly motivated and encouraged to work with the World Energy Council, contribute to the activities of his/her member committee, and ready to commit to become a member of the exclusive FEL-100 and remain engaged;
- Advanced level of English as the programme, language of the programme
- Not be older than 35 years at the time of application
Les critères de sélection:
Each FEL-100 is taken on-board initially for one year.
Every year,the level of engagement of each participant is assessed and if the participant is considered inactive s/he may be replaced. If the participant is considered active, s/he may be offered to stay on board an additional year.
After successful completion of the programme, former FEL will receive a certificate and join the Alumni community to stay active part of the Council’s network
Who can nominate a Future Energy Leader
Pour plus d'informations:
Visitez la page Web officielle du programme 2019 du Future Energy Leaders du World Energy Council