Date limite d'inscription: Janvier 20th 2019
The Global Solutions Summit brings the next generation of problem solvers from around the globe to Berlin to contribute their views and ideas.
GSS know young people are dedicated to, passionate about and essential for shaping a better future. That is why in 2017 the Global Solutions Initiative launched the Young Global Changers (YGC) program to attract students and young professionals passionate about changing the world for the better.
Each year we’re summoning their knowledge and skills to innovate and implement new solutions that can meet today’s challenges and the challenges of the future. YGC strives for diversity – in its first year it welcomed 100 participants from 100 different countries. In the future YGC will become a permanent worldwide network as part of the Global Solutions Initiative (GSI).
GSS are offering full scholarships for qualified candidates to participate in the Young Global Changers program 2019. The scholarship will cover all conference fees, costs for the summer school, accommodation as well as travel expenses to and from Berlin.
- Student or young professional with excellent academic achievements
- Available to attend the summer school and the Global Solutions Summit in Berlin, March 16 – 20, 2019
- Special interest in one or several of the overarching sujets of the Global Solutions Initiative
- Proof of volunteer work or extracurricular social projects
- Developing an idea or working on a specific project that you believe will make an impact
- Excellente maîtrise de la langue anglaise
- Writing skills and experience in journalism, media production and/or blogging are an asset
La bourse d'études
The YGC scholarship includes the following…
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin
- Accommodation for the time of the program
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2019
- Summer School workshops
- Lectures with global thought leaders from academia
- Sharing your work, thoughts, and ideas with Nobel Prize laureates and great minds from think tanks, business, politics and civil society
- Joining an exclusive network of like-minded Young Global Changers and building long-lasting relationships
Young Global Changers 2019 – Summer School
As part of the Global Solutions Summit 2019, we invite outstanding young talents with first class results in their academic discipline and who are engaged in society – in social, political or environmental activities – to participate in the Global Solutions summit as well as our summer school from March 16-20, 2019 à Berlin.
During five intense days, the participants will connect with policy thinkers and policy leaders from think tanks, politics, business and civil society to share ideas and know-how. During workshops and lectures, the participants work with luminaries from academia and economy as well as world-renowned thought leaders. The participants will be able to attend talks and discussions at the 2019 Global Solutions Summit and will engage with the content and ideas discussed at the summit.
Pour plus d'informations: